Why Learn IELTS With SIMAR
It's always difficult for the students to select which career path is best for them. We help you with our career counseling.
1 on 1 Attention
We provide 1 on 1 attention to students with course selection. We do this based on their past academic record.
To be an International Student you will require a valid visa before moving forward with your study in any specific country
- Listening is approximately of 30 minutes + you get additional 10 minutes to transfer your answers to test sheet.
- There will be 40 questions. Type of questions that can occur are: multiple choice, matching, sentence completion, short-answer questions… etc.
- Listening module has 4 sections:
- Section 1 & 2 are of everyday social context.
- Section 3 & 4 are of educational or academic context.
- A total of 60 minutes are allocate with no extra transfer time.
- Reading Modules has two modules: Academic or General Training
- In total 40 questions are given. Different type of questions that can come are: multiple choice, identifying information, summary completion, identifying views/claims… etc.
- Reading Module has 3 sections. The total text length is approx 2,100-2,700 words.
- Writing is 60 minutes long task.
- There are further two modules: Academic or General Training
- Writing module has 2 tasks.
- Task 1 is of 150 words and should take 20 min max.
- Task 2 is of 250 words and should take 40 min max.
- Speaking test is 10-15 minutes Long
- Speaking module has 3 parts:
- Part 1: Introduction.
- Part 2: Cue Cards.
- Part 3: Follow up questions.